Part-time crew member
Part-time crew member
Starting salary of $14.50 / hr and more depending on experience
We are looking for dynamic people who like teamwork and customer service . We have several advantages to offer you :
- Competitive starting salary with annual salary increase
- Flexible schedule
- Discounts on food
- Free uniform
- Scholarship program
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Work-life and work-study balance encouraged
You probably have an idea of what it's like to work with us, but just in case, here are some key tasks that might be part of your job :
- Greeting customers, taking their orders and processing payments
- Prepare food and beverages
- Handle deliveries and online orders
- Consolidate orders and pack take-out and deliveries
- Keep all areas clean and sanitary to ensure the safety of you, our customers and your co-workers
- Whether you work in the kitchen, drive-thru or at the counter, you are part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
What we're looking for
The most important thing is who you are, however, experience working in a restaurant or retail environment as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member or sales representative would be helpful and appreciated.
You are trustworthy and trust others. The little things make you happy, and you believe that it's the quality of the experience that keeps customers coming back.
You are calm and collected in a fast-paced environment. You understand that the team prevails over the "I " and you are in your element in social settings.
You are always willing to learn and grow. You understand that service is not a transaction, but a connection. And that a smile can make all the difference in someone's day.
You are authentic, simply put.
What we offer
Working with us, you'll have the opportunity to learn, enjoy flexible hours and grow in a safe, supportive, respectful and inclusive work environment.
In practical terms, this means :
- Access to educational and skill development opportunities that keep you moving forward
- A comprehensive rewards program that includes discounts, performance bonuses and special benefits
- Flexible hours and shifts that meet your needs
Be yourself at work, working with people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures - just like the customers who visit our restaurants every day
In 1954, after discovering a small hamburger joint in California, a daring salesman named Ray Kroc would write the very first page of McDonald's history.
In 1967, the first McDonald's restaurant in Canada opened in Richmond, British Columbia. Since that day, we've been growing with our communities and providing quality food at a great value.
Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading food service companies, offering employment opportunities in both corporate and franchise restaurants.
McDonald's Canada and its franchisees are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. Our workplaces are governed by a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable and accessible opportunities for all employees,
and accessible to all current and potential employees. Accommodation is available upon request during the application process.
Did you know?
From coast to coast, we provide delicious food choices to more than 2.5 million people in more than 1,400 restaurants every day, and are proud to have helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with a sick child through Ronald McDonald House Charities.