Specialist: Full-Time, Part-Time, and Part-Time Temporary
Apple Newmarket, Canada
apple store team apple products people education mar delivering customer experience discovering loyal agility interaction
March 25, 2023
Summary Posted: Mar 24, 2023 Role Number:114438004 Do you love how it feels to help others? The Apple Store is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that's unlike any other. As a Specialist, it starts with you discovering customers' needs. And with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another Apple Store visitor into a loyal Apple customer. In this role, you could work full-time, part-time, or part-time temporary. Key Qualifications
- You have agility to learn new products and features with an interest in technology, particularly Apple products.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
- • You're passionate about Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
- • You're willing to learn and embrace Apple's unique style of service.
- • You have strong people skills-you're approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- • Multilingual ability is a plus.
- • Your work hours will be based on your availability and business needs and may vary week to week.
- • Roles based in Quebec require French language proficiency.
Report this job